Sunday, October 21, 2012

China Glaze Zombie Zest

As a child I was absolutely terrified of zombies. Things I thought as a child: I thought I would hear zombie moans and groans at night, I'd worry there was a zombie shuffling around outside, I can't run very far without shoes...

Tonight, I have The Walking Dead to look forward to and in honor of the show, I present to you...

ZOMBIE ZEST! This is three coats of China Glaze Zombie Zest. If you have this color, you know it applies very easily. Two coats achieves opacity, but I just thought I'd go for three. I have to say, I love the grimy-looking base of this polish. It reminds me of rotting fruit.


I bought it from 8ty8beauty.com earlier this year, but I don't know if it is still available.

Now, back to my mac and cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment