Monday, November 5, 2012

Color Club Holiday Splendor

Oh, sparkles.
 This is two coats of Holiday Splendor over a PVA glue base.
The holographic glitter is much more obvious in person. Application was easy for the most part, however, it did get a bit thick near the end of application. I wouldn't call this polish a top coat eater, but I don't think two  coats of top coat would hurt or make your nails looking strangely thick and lumpy.

I love this glitter polish so much. The color is so vibrant and festive, it's absolutely perfect for winter (and any other season, in my opinion). For some reason, I think it's reminiscent of spring. Perhaps it is the vibrant, glitter-y goodness that is Holiday Splendor.

I purchased this bottle from 8ty8beauty for $3. It's still up on the website if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment