Wednesday, September 26, 2012

All That Glitters

White Glitter? I'm there.



I used one coat of All That Glitters Spotty Dottie Light over two coats of China Glaze Surfin' For Boys. I finished the manicure with Butter London Matte Finish. Oh, I love BL's matte topcoat. Spotty can be a bit thick so I recommend dotting on the glitter. Surfin' For Boys applied really well. I recommend two to three coats to reach opacity.


Now, I think the base color looks a bit brighter when matte and a touch more pink than what these pictures show. The following picture is from my cell phone:


Surfin' For Boys is not this bright or pink, however, I think my index finger shows the true undertones of the polish.

Matte-y goodness.

All That Glitters polish can be purchased on Etsy for $8.

No comments:

Post a Comment