Saturday, September 15, 2012

Floam!


L to R: Nail Venturous Floam and Coverband Sticks 'n' Stones


Floam has neon yellow and teal/blue glitter in a clear base. Application can sometimes be tricky, but I find brushing it on to be easy as long as the previous coat has dried. Patting on the glitter also works well for any patchiness.

Who has heard of using PVA glue as a base coat for glitter nail polish? I've read really good things about using it, so I decided it to give it a try under two coats of Floam. SUCCESS! It was so easy to remove Floam. Most of the nail polish came off in full sheets and the tiny bits left behind were easy to peel/scratch off. No (visible) damage was done to my nails. I think this method will encourage more glitter polish usage :X


You can purchase Floam (and other Nail Venturous polish) on Ninja Polish for $9.

No comments:

Post a Comment