Friday, September 14, 2012

Hand Mixed Nail Polish


L to R: unnamed, cloudy disposition, nightmares and gemscapes, and underwater refuge
Oh, how I love my polishes! I really enjoyed making these, except for nightmares and gemscapes - that is my boyfriend's creation. I eventually want to sell small batches of these polishes, because I really do feel proud of these creations and if someone has similar taste, they might like them too. I haven't figured out a brand name or when to open up shop (mid-late October, maybe).

Nightmares and Gemscapes and Underwater Refuge have been marinating for about 3-4 months, the unnamed polish is at 2-3 months, and Cloudy Disposition is at 1 month (I tested CD's glitter in base beforehand, now it is just marinating in its final form to insure I've made a good product!). So far so good.

Swatches coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment