Thursday, September 20, 2012

Lush Lacquer Birthday Cake

I'm going to party like it's my birthday...in 2013. My birthday has come and gone, but that's no reason to forego wearing this cute polish.




When I first got Lush Lacquer Birthday Cake I felt like a huge mistake; the polish was thick and basically a (small) glitter bomb on the brush. So I kept in my helmer for months feeling like it would be a hassle to apply and not worth the trouble. Today I decided would the day to finally use thinner and hope for OK application.

Well, folks, I was so wrong about this polish. It is a small glitter bomb and it does look thick, but with thinner it is easy to apply (phew). I used two coats of Birthday Cake on each finger. The only thing one has to look out for is the short bar glitter not going over the free edge, but that's easy to resolve. I love the mix of pink, purple, orange, blue, gold, and green glitter.


Lush Lacquer Birthday Cake can be purchased on Etsy for $8.75 (15ml). 

No comments:

Post a Comment