Friday, September 14, 2012

Rainbow Honey Koi Pond



I've had Rainbow Honey Koi Pond for months and during that time I wondered what to layer it over. Last night I finally decided on China Glaze Agro. 



I used one coat of Koi Pond over two coats of Agro. Agro's application was flawless. Koi Pond is a tad thick, so I brushed it down the center of my nail, then patted on the rest of the glitter I needed. Some people find this annoying, but I don't find it to be a huge problem. I used one coat Gelous followed by one coat Seche Vite. 

Koi Pond really is a brilliantly put together polish. The color scheme is just phenomenal and has my favorite color combination (blue and orange). 

You can purchase Rainbow Honey polish on their website for $10 (15ml) and $5 (mini). 

No comments:

Post a Comment